As we approach the start of the 2022/2023 season, it is time to collect the yearly membership dues for NOIHOA. The fees for this season are as follows:
- $10 for New/First Year Officials
2. $20 for returning USA Hockey and/or OHSAA Officials
As we start the new season, we have bills due for Arbiter, so your cooperation in making payment on time is appreciated. Association fees for all returning Officials are due by Friday, September 16th. Mail with a postmark of 9/16 is considered “On Time”.
After the 16th, any Officials who have not paid the membership dues will be marked as “Inactive” in Arbiter until the payment has been made and an additional late fee of $5 will be applied to the payment.
Payment options available:
1) Cash/check at Clinic
2) Venmo: 567-302-1712 (username @NOIHOA-REFS)
3) Paypal (use send money to a friend): email@example.com
4) Mail Check Payable to NOIHOA
4212 Shady Grove
Toledo, Ohio 43623
If you have any questions, let us know.